Pursuant to the obligations derived from the EU norm (EU Regulation 2016/679, GDPR) and successive amendments, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, taking every reasonable measure to ensure that users’ rights are not damaged.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
This site processes data based on consent. By using and consulting this site the visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy note and agree to the processing of their personal data pursuant to the means and aims described below, including potential transmission to third parties required for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and consent for its collection and processing are optional. The User can deny consent and can revoke consent previously given at any time (through the Contacts link at the bottom of the page).
AIMS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that is freely provided is processed to:
- a) provide the service previously indicated (henceforth the “Service”) freely chosen by yourself and to allow Ledragomma Original Pezzi Srl to undertake the relative Service;
- b) provide, with express consent, commercial and/or promotional information and send advertising material or commercial communications for products, services and other activities undertaken by Ledragomma Original Pezzi Srl.
- c) The personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly required to meet the aims for which it is collected.
The information that site users consider making public via the services and the tools provided by the same, are knowingly and voluntarily provided by the user, exonerating this site from any responsibility with respect to potential violations of the law. The user is responsible for ensuring that he/she has the authorizations for the inclusion of the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international laws.
The data collected from the site during its operation is used exclusively for the aims indicated above and stored for the time that is strictly required to undertake the stated activities. In any case, the data registered by the site will not be provided to third parties for any reason, unless for legitimate requests by judicial authorities and in cases demanded by the law.
The data used for security purposes (blocking of attempts to damage the site) are stored for 7 days.
DATA COLLECTED AND MEANS OF USE
As for all Web sites, this one also uses log files in which the information collected in an automatic manner during user visits is stored. The information collected can be the following:
DATA GIVEN BY THE USER
- Registration data: When a user fills out a form he/she may be asked to include personal data such as name and e-mail, to be able to use the site’s services. This data allows the requested services to be provided.
- User communications: The user can provide personal data via e-mail or other types of electronic communication. This data, including the content of the communication, is stored and processed to elaborate and satisfy the user’s request, as well as improve the services offered by the Owner.
- Log in information: This is information that is automatically registered by the servers that insert, for example, the IP address, his/her interaction with the Web site, the browser requests, the time of the request, the state of the data response from the Web server and other parameters relative to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. This information is collected in an anonymous form but, by its very nature, it can be associated with the interested parties allowing the users to be identified. We point out that this data can be used to determine responsibility if illegal acts are committed that damage Ledragomma Original Pezzi Srl web sites or other sites connected with this. Apart from these cases, this data will be canceled after a few days.
In the case of specific services requested by the user, such as the dispatch of the newsletter, the site detects and registers certain identifying data including the e-mail address. This data is considered to be voluntarily provided by the user when he/she registers for the provision of the service (information request). By sending the information request the user accepts the privacy note and agrees that the content may be freely shared with third parties for the expressed aims. The site uses the MAILCHIMP platform to send its newsletter, here is the link to partner information note.
The received data will be exclusively used for the provision of the requested service and only for the time required to provide the same.
The collected data is processed by the Processing Owner located in Via Giovanni De Simon snc, 33010 Osoppo – (UD), and is dealt with only by the technical personnel authorized for processing, or by those commissioned for occasional maintenance operations.
TRANSFERENCE OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share collected data with services located outside of the European Union. The transference is authorized based on specific decisions by the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the 1250/2016 decision (Privacy Shield) that does not require further consent.
This site processes the users’ data in a legal and correct manner, using the appropriate security measures to impede non-authorized access, circulation, modification or non-authorized destruction of the data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational and logical methods that are strictly correlated to the indicated aims. Apart from the owner, in certain cases, the site may be accessed by categories of commissioned personnel involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing and legal personnel and system administrators) or external subjects (such as providers of technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the national norm, the User can, using the means and within the limits stipulated by the norm, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns him/her /right of access);
- Find out about its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Access information concerning the logic, means and the aim of processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation in anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including that not necessary to the pursuance of the aims for which it was collected;
- In the case of processing based on consent, receive at the cost of the support only, his/her data provided to the owner, in a structured and legible format from a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to make a complaint to the controlling authority (Privacy Guarantor), and, more in general, to exercise all the rights pertaining to him/him under the law.
The requests will be made to the Owner of the processing or the Manager of Data Protection.
If the data is processed based on legitimate interests the rights of the interested party are guaranteed (including the right to portability that is not stipulated in the norm), in particular the right to opposition to processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the processing owner.
OWNER OF THE PROCESSING
The Owner of the processing is Ledragomma Original Pezzi Srl with offices in Via Giovanni De Simon snc, 33010 Osoppo – (UD), that can be contacted at 0432/986049 and email@example.com.